The Tenuta San Guido winery was named after Saint Guido della Gheradesca. He lived in the 11th century. The wine history of San Guido began with the marriage of Mario Incisa della Roccetta and Clarice della Gheradesca in 1930. The two had a passion for good wine and English thoroughbreds. The winery is located on the coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea between Leghorn and Grosseto. Tasting notes:Intense ruby red in the glass. In the nose complex and elegant after red fruits.